Our classic leather briefcase is both tough & functional. It's made of full grain, thick boot leather held together with double stitching. Reinforcing rivets are at all the right spots, while the handle is attached to a bag length metal bar which eliminates sagging and increases carry strength. Rustic Leather briefcases have no zippers, snaps, or velcro that eventually fail; just good 'ol heavy duty saddle hardware that will last forever. The many compartments & pockets are just the right size for your worldly possessions & the false bottom will conceal your passport and cash. If the load gets heavy or you want to free your arms, this bag quickly & easily converts to a backpack. As the rich leather ages it gains a beautiful patina while the inevitable scrapes and scars only add to the character & beauty of this rugged bag. The bags do have natural scrapes & color variances that either the animal gained while walking the earth or through the tanning process, but this is all part of the beauty of our bags.
X-Large 18" wide X 13" high X 8" deep (6 lbs.)
Large 16" wide X 12" high X 7" deep (5 lbs. 6 oz.)
Medium 14" wide X 11" high X 6" deep (4 lbs. 11 oz.)
(NOTE: Inside Width is 1" Shorter Due To Our Double Stitching)
* 100% Full Grain 4-5 oz Boot Leather
* Marine Grade, UV Resistant Polyester Thread For All Stitching. This Resists Sun, Salt Water & Chemicals.
* 3 Interior Pockets & 2 Interior Pen Loops
* 2 Interior Side Pockets
* 2 Exterior Side Pockets, 1 with Secure Closure Flap
* 1 Exterior Magazine/File Pocket
* Interior False Bottom
* 2 Interior Key/Accessory Leashes
* Removable Shoulder Strap Converts bag to a backpack
* Extra Long Shoulder Strap Adjusts From 35" to 57"
* 2 Extendable Side Straps for lashing items to the bag
* Beautiful & Durable Suede Lining
Available in Buckskin Tan, Rich Chocolate & Charcoal Black
"This bag is exactly what I've been looking for for months. It allows me to carry all the essentials I need for traveling on my back in a style I love. The compartments are roomy and the straps are comfortable. It is definitely worth the amount. Plus, the communication was quick and clear. Thank you!"
Ayla, IL (July 19, 2011) Large Briefcase, Rich Chocolate
© 2009-2018 Rustic Leather, LLC